When you place an order on my website you are accepting the following Terms & Conditions of Sale
Ordering with Stitchin Crazy
When you place an order I’ll need your name, address, e-mail address, credit / debit card number and card expiry date. For your security, I don’t store your credit / debit card details and this information is processed and held securely by Wix.
When your order has been received, you will be notified of the receipt of your order and you’ll be able to check if all the details are correct. When your order is ready and has been posted I will let you know via email.
It’s useful to have a contact telephone number so that I can quickly reach you if I need to discuss your order. Some couriers also require customer’s telephone numbers.
Payment for all orders is at point of sale and not at point of despatch. Payment is made using my online payment facility and you can pay by credit / debit card or via PayPal.
The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered with UK delivery included, unless clearly marked otherwise. UK delivery charges are added on at the checkout based on the value of your order.
By entering your card details onto my system, you confirm that the credit or debit card being used is yours. All credit / debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
To be eligible to purchase products on this website you must be over 18 years of age, stipulate a delivery address and possess a valid credit or debit card. I reserve the right to reject any offer of purchase by anyone at any time if I believe this is not the case.
Stock and delivery
My studio is based in the UK and I will post your order to you directly. Some of my products are available and in stock, and are able to deliver within 3-5 working days. Other items may require longer delivery periods or are only made to order, so please do bear this in mind if you are ordering a gift for a specific time.
Estimated delivery time is 3-5 business days from notification of dispatch. I always work hard to meet the delivery times quoted on my website site and with always aim to be as quick as possible, especially if something is needed for a gift. Please bear in mind that delivery times are estimates and postal services aren’t always as reliable as we’d like them to be! At times of public holidays (e.g Christmas, Easter and Bank Holidays) delivery may take a little longer.
If you need something by a given date, please do contact me via email before placing your order, and I will do my best to help you.
If you would like to order a commissioned item, please do get in touch via email to discuss your needs and I will design a bespoke piece just for you. A non-refundable deposit, payable at the beginning of the order, may be arranged and you’ll be given clear guidance on full costs and expected delivery times. Please note that your cancellation rights are affected once a commission is started – see below for more details.
Product Pricing & Descriptions
All prices published are set by me, and are in pounds sterling. Each product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description, but please do remember that handmade craft is not mass-produced and therefore slight variables in design and colour are always possible.
If you change your mind you’re entitled to cancel a purchasing contract, provided you do so no longer than fourteen days after the day on which you receive the products. You will be given a full refund within 14 days of the item being received by Stitchin Crazy, as long as the item is in re saleable condition. The cost of returning items will be the responsibility of the customer, unless the item was supplied faulty.
Please note that this does NOT apply to bespoke, custom made pieces. If you wish to cancel this contract prior to the order being despatched, please contact me as soon as possible.
Terms & Conditions of our Vouchers
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Voucher code must be used when redeeming voucher. This can only be used once.
- Vouchers must be used via the website only.
- Only one voucher can be used per web purchase.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or refunded once purchased.
- Vouchers can be used on any item available (except vouchers) on the website including sale items and during any promotions.
- Vouchers can be redeemed against bespoke orders, via the contact form on the website – but you must advise that you wish to use vouchers to pay in full, or towards the value of the item at the time of placing your order. Once your bespoke order is completed, you will receive instructions on how to complete your purchase.
- Vouchers can be used against the full cost of an order including postage and packaging costs.
- Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost or stolen, please keep your purchase confirmation.
- Vouchers cannot be sold to any third parties without consent. We reserve the right to refuse to permit any sale of vouchers by you to a third party.
- At this time we can only offer vouchers to UK customers.